Holy Family Parish – Regina
Holy Family is seeking an individual to fill the full time position of Office Manager.
The responsibilities include reception, records management, finance functions, general administration, and security management. Hours average 140 per month with a decrease of hours in July and August, and an increase in hours during year end.
The position is required to supervise, schedule and/or provide direction to others, and deals with highly sensitive and confidential information. The position reports directly to the Pastor.
- Reception / Office
- Records Management
- Office Administration
- Systems responsibilities such as maintaining/providing computer security and back-up duties
- Practicing Catholic
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Working level skill in MicroSoft Office Suite or another equally dynamic product / application
- Knowledge of general financial and payroll transactional practices and experience in a financial application such as Quick Books or Simply Accounting
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Working level skill in supervising staff and volunteers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Secretarial / Business college or Office Education certificate / diploma with 5 or more years’ experience in an office environment, including keyboard skills (45-60 wpm) or a similar combination of education, training and experience.
Salary, Benefits & Interview Process
Benefits are those which the Archdiocese provides (see their website for details). Salary range is $16 – 21 per hour based on experience, with a six (6) month probationary period. Candidate must obtain and pass the Criminal Records Check prior to being offered the position. The interview process consists of a panel interview, a one-on-one interview with the Pastor, reference checks and documentation to validate keyboarding skills (testing can be arranged).
For a detailed job description please contact Jeanette@holyfamilyregina.com or (306) 949-7678. Applications (resume and covering letter) should be received no later than June 29, 2018. They can be e-mailed to Jeanette, or mailed through Canada Post to Jeanette Lalonde, Holy Family Parish, 1021 McCarthy Boulevard North, Regina, Saskatchewan, S4X 3P9. Short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest.